Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andrew R Jackson <ar...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/30 19:54:02 UTC

Problem with ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x8a

I keep seeing these in my postgresql log file. What did I do wrong?

ERROR:  invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xd255
HINT:  This error can also happen if the byte sequence does not match the
encoding expected by the server, which is controlled by "client_encoding".
STATEMENT:  SELECT spam_count, ham_count, atime
                       FROM bayes_token
                      WHERE id = $1
                        AND token = $2
ERROR:  invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xd255
HINT:  This error can also happen if the byte sequence does not match the
encoding expected by the server, which is controlled by "client_encoding".
STATEMENT:  INSERT INTO bayes_token
                           (id, token, spam_count, ham_count, atime)
                           VALUES ($1,$2,$3,$4,$5)

Here is my local.cf file:

http://www.pastebin.ca/639583

spamd runs with these arguments:

 /usr/bin/spamd -d -i 127.0.0.1 -m 5 -H -q -x -d
--pidfile=/var/run/spamd.pid

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.