Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Robert Levas <rl...@apache.org> on 2019/03/21 14:07:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] Master Secret synchronization across instances

Team...

I was thinking about taking on the the task of "Master Secret
synchronization across instances", from the "Planning for Apache Knox 1.3.0
Release" email (February 12, 2019).  If this is still up for grabs.

Before digging too deep, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Rob

Re: [DISCUSS] Master Secret synchronization across instances

Posted by Robert Levas <rl...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks @Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>...   I guess we will need @Larry
McCay <lm...@apache.org> to answer that.

Rob