Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/04 03:42:30 UTC

Client/Servet SSL (OPENEJB-1856)

Thanks to Jonathan Fisher on his first code patch!  Third patch in total :)

Before we close out OPENEJB-1856, we should also update this file to show the new property:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb/server/openejb-ejbd/src/main/resources/META-INF/org.apache.openejb.server.ServerService/ejbds

That file is what becomes the `ejbds.properties` file in the `conf` dir.

I was also going to recommend a doc update, but I don't even think we have a doc on using SSL.

Went ahead and added one:

  http://openejb.staging.apache.org/ejb-over-ssl.html

There's a section at the bottom for the cipher suite stuff, but feel free to change anything about that doc and reorg as you see fit.

-David

Re: Client/Servet SSL (OPENEJB-1856)

Posted by Jon <ex...@gmail.com>.
One note, I had no way to test the patch since I can't seem to perform the
entire build yet... Not sure if the code I wrote works!

--
Jon | exabrial@gmail.com

Pessimists, see a jar as half empty. Optimists, in contrast, see it as half
full.
Engineers, of course, understand the glass is twice as big as it needs to
be.