Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/18 10:26:52 UTC

[NOTIFICATION] Hudi 0.5.2 Release Daily Report-20200318

Hi all,

We encountered some issues while voting RC1 on general@[1], so we canceled
the vote for rc1. The blocker issues we are currently addressing are:

* HUDI-720: NOTICE file needs to add more content based on the NOTICE files
of the ASF projects that hudi bundles(I have opened a PR[2] to fix it)
* We may need to revert HUDI-676[3]: Address issues towards removing use of
WIP Disclaimer

I will prepare 0.5.2 RC2 ASAP after fixing them. Please be patient.

Best,
Vino

[1]:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/202003.mbox/%3C932F44A0-1CEE-4549-896B-70FB61EAA034%40classsoftware.com%3E
[2]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-hudi/pull/1417
[3]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-hudi/pull/1386

Re: [NOTIFICATION] Hudi 0.5.2 Release Daily Report-20200318

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
OK, Got it!

Best,
Vino