Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2016/05/25 20:36:33 UTC

[FLEXJS] Cordova Update

Hi,

I've created a new Wiki to address using Cordova and FlexJS with Flash Builder[1]. I created a couple of launch configurations for Flash Builder which will be installed with FlexJS. One configuration builds your FlexJS application into a Cordova application (for the Android platform, but it can directed to do other platforms) and the other configuration runs it on the platform.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you have suggestions to improve the page.

Thanks!
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=63406558

Re: [FLEXJS] Cordova Update

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Took a little bit of re-arranging, but simplified the steps.

—peter

Re: [FLEXJS] Cordova Update

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.

Re: [FLEXJS] Cordova Update