Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Phillips, George H." <gh...@miami.edu> on 2001/09/14 22:27:56 UTC

Xerces and Xalan versions

Group,
Can anyone tell me the correct versions of Xerces and Xalan to use with
Struts and VAJ 4.0?  Should the IBM xml parser be in the classpath for the
WTE?  I'm getting a sax parse exception on the DTD for struts-config.xml
using Steven Brand's recent instructions for struts and VAJ.  Can't find any
version info in his instructions or the archives...
Thanks...

George Phillips
University of Miami Information Technology
1365 Memorial Drive Rm. 202-H
Coral Gables, FL  33146
Phone: 305-284-5143
Email:  ghp@miami.edu

html:multibox

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
> I have used the html:multibox  before to successfully group checkboxes but
> now I'm trying to group text fields, I know that, or at least I think I know
> that the html:text won't work.  Has anyone ran into this problem before and
> if so what were the solutions?  Thanks in advanced.

Gus