Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Shawn Needham <sn...@chicagojava.com> on 2003/08/04 21:27:37 UTC

fop - titled border

Greetings all,

I am trying to create a Titled Border, which displays text inset within the border,
such as:

--- Border Title --------------
|                             |
-------------------------------

I was unable to find this border style when searching around in the fop literature.
Does anyone know of a
way to accomplish this type of border?

Currently my I'm just using a solid border. (abbreviated code snippet)
<fo: block ... border-width="thick" border-style="solid" border-color="black">

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: fop - titled border

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Shawn Needham wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I am trying to create a Titled Border, which displays text inset within the border,
> such as:
>
> --- Border Title --------------
>
> I was unable to find this border style when searching around in the fop literature.

There is no such border style in XSLFO. You'll have to achieve
the effect by some other means, complicated grids using tables
and block-containers come to mind (relative positioning isn't
supported yet, unfortunately).

J.Pietschmann