Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Harvey Rayner <ro...@googlemail.com> on 2007/10/24 01:12:24 UTC

is it actually possible to unsubscribe from this list

the unsubscribe address at this list does not appear to work. i have
attempted on many occasions to unsubscribe but the emails persist. please,
please, please, someone delete me from this list.

thank you

Re: is it actually possible to unsubscribe from this list

Posted by Andreas Neumann <a....@carto.net>.
Hi Harvey,

If you can't unsubscribe it may be that you email address that you use and
the email address that your mail server uses do not match. This can be the
case when you work with email aliases. In this case the automatic
unsubscribe mechanism doesn't work.

However, you can still manually unsubscribe by sending an email to
batik-users-owner@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Hope this helps,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland