Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/29 17:44:20 UTC

Which ambari should I use?

Hi,

I am new to ambari and not sure which ambari should I use:

a) apache ambari (installation:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Installation+Guide+for+Ambari+2.6.1)

b) horton ambari (installation:
https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-2.6.0.0/bk_ambari-installation/content/download_the_ambari_repo_lnx7.html
)

Is the apache ambari for open source and will get more support from open
source community? horton ambari will go commercial route?

Thanks for any clarification.

Re: Which ambari should I use?

Posted by Jabir Ahmed <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ambari from Horton works,