Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by KonradZuse <Th...@hotmail.com> on 2014/09/10 10:15:23 UTC

How to insert data into a db with shiro?

Hello all,

I am setting up my realm information with my MySQL DB, and I'm curious how
exactly I insert my hashed credentials?

So far my code is.

 password matcher
 #passwordMatcher = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.PasswordMatcher
 #passwordService = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.DefaultPasswordService
 #passwordMatcher.passwordService = $passwordService

#ds = com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlConnectionPoolDataSource
#ds.serverName =
#ds.port  =
#ds.databaseName =
#ds.user =
#ds.password =

 #jdbcRealm = org.apache.shiro.realm.jdbc.JdbcRealm
 #jdbcRealm.permissionsLookupEnabled = true
 #jdbcRealm.authenticationQuery = SELECT password FROM USERS WHERE username
= ?
 #jdbcRealm.userRolesQuery = SELECT role_name FROM USERS_ROLES WHERE
username = ?
 #jdbcRealm.permissionsQuery = SELECT permission_name FROM ROLES_PERMISSIONS
WHERE role_name = ?
 #jdbcRealm.credentialsMatcher = $passwordMatcher
 #jdbcRealm.dataSource=$ds

 #securityManager.realms = $jdbcRealm

cacheManager = org.apache.shiro.cache.MemoryConstrainedCacheManager
securityManager.cacheManager = $cacheManager

sessionManager = org.apache.shiro.web.session.mgt.DefaultWebSessionManager
sessionDAO = org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.eis.EnterpriseCacheSessionDAO

securityManager.sessionManager = $sessionManager
securityManager.sessionManager.sessionDAO = $sessionDAO

Thanks for any help :)