Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by DEHAY Aurelien <au...@faurecia.com> on 2019/03/22 14:58:22 UTC

Empty "nifi users" page.

Hello.

My "nifi users" page is empty, with only the spinner spinning at the bottom of the page.

I've tried a lot of conf, and for now everything work fine, except that. There is nothing in the log, even when I tried to put "debug" for authorization parts in logback.

I had the same behavior with 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 and 1.9.1.

My configuration authorizers.xml and the part of user mapping in the nifi.properties is https://gist.github.com/zorel/f76c3924f2b266e8a878397271a54f24

I've read Pierre Villard blog post, nifi doc and a lot of post in hortonworks site, but I've must I missed something. Any pointer is appreciated.

Thanks.

This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.  Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.

RE: Empty "nifi users" page.

Posted by DEHAY Aurelien <au...@faurecia.com>.
That’s right I have duplicates, same name and thus same uuid from both sides.

We’re going to deal with it, thanks.

Aurélien.

Posted by "Williams, Jim" <jw...@alertlogic.com>.
Matt,

I think the JIRA you filed may be substantially similar to NIFI-5636 I filed a little while ago.  I'm not sure if there is a process for de-duplication, if they do turn out to be the same?

Warm Regards,
Jim Williams

________________________________

<au...@faurecia.com>> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I expect to see at least the local users with associated rights (e.g. content of users.xml and authorizations.xml), I've got 3 local users and a bunch of associated rights with ldap users/groups.
>
> I'll try the search filter, but the list is ok when modifying the policies of objects, I can see groups &users.
>
> Thanks.

Confidentiality Notice | This email and any included attachments may be privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you believe you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Re: Empty "nifi users" page.

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.

RE: Empty "nifi users" page.

Re: Empty "nifi users" page.