Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tristan23 <tr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/23 17:15:45 UTC

Maven dependencies for camel-ftp

I made a simple example using Camels FTP component. For that I added
      <artifactId>camel-ftp</artifactId>
to my pom.xml file.

Unfortunately when running the code I got some strange error messages.

What solved the problem was adding an additional line to my pom.xml file:
      <artifactId>camel-spring</artifactId>

Question: Why does Maven not automatically add this dependency when using
camel-ftp ?

cheers,
T.

Re: Maven dependencies for camel-ftp

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
What was the error message and what Camel version are you using? camel-ftp
shouldn't require camel-spring.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Tristan23 <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I made a simple example using Camels FTP component. For that I added
>      <artifactId>camel-ftp</artifactId>
> to my pom.xml file.
>
> Unfortunately when running the code I got some strange error messages.
>
> What solved the problem was adding an additional line to my pom.xml file:
>      <artifactId>camel-spring</artifactId>
>
> Question: Why does Maven not automatically add this dependency when using
> camel-ftp ?
>
> cheers,
> T.

Cheers,