Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by pierrepinon <pp...@smaeur.eu> on 2013/05/28 11:33:08 UTC

Patch for Tomee-Embedded : Add custom connectors (e.g. SSL)

Hi !

Unless I am mistaken, it's not possible to set custom connector(s) on
Tomee-Embedded.

I need that because I need to embedded tomee and have additionnal connector
with SSL.

I propose a patch who permit to configure custom connector(s). If custom
connector option is not set, default connector was create like before.

Patch available here (from 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT of 28/05/2013) :
https://github.com/xesnet/test/blob/master/proposal/tomee-embedded.patch

Thank people.