Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Rob Englander <ro...@mindstrm.com> on 2001/04/06 18:39:24 UTC

Sparse arrays

Does the current version of SOAP4J support sparse arrays the way
the spec defines them?  I know that right now the serializer will
insert a null element for an array entry that is null, but this is
not very efficient if, for instance, I want to pass an Array of size
100 when there are only valid elements in 2  positions.

Are there any plans to support this?

Rob