Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by Ka...@amat.com on 2019/03/19 22:40:11 UTC

RE: [External] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.4.0 RC1.

Heng Du,

My name is Karl Gartland.   I am the CIM (Computer Integrated Manufacturing)  solutions manager.  I am considering new message bus for our commercial installations.
Can you tell me what companies provide support for RocketMQ.
This would likely be support for set up and configuration, and on going support.

Since we support mfg facilities, we need 24X7 support.
We have installations round the world, China, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast asia, Phillipines and of course in the US.

I have looked on line and unlike with other open source message bus (for example Rabbit MQ), I cannot readily find a supporting company.
Your assistance would be of great help.
Thanks,
Karl