Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2004/06/08 22:24:44 UTC

[collections] Release 3.1 contents - First chance!

The proposed release for collections 3.1 is:
http://www.apache.org/~scolebourne/coll31/

This is your first chance to comment on the propopsed release.

I intend to have a public RC stage for this release unless anyone objects.
(Thats your second chance)

Finally a vote for full release (Thats your third chance...)

Stephen

Re: [collections] Release 3.1 contents - First chance!

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Thanks, I've tidied a little.
Stephen

Posted by Michael Heuer <he...@acm.org>.