Posted to www@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2015/05/21 12:24:19 UTC

contribution section on website

Hi dear folks,

first of all thanks a lot for your work on the website. This is really cool
and highly appreciated.

I have had a look at https://couchdb.apache.org/#contribute . Really nice!
What I did not find in the Documentation section is translation. I know
that the progress is slow and I have just opened a thread at the l10n@ ML
about the status. But maybe it is still a good idea to include it?

What are your thoughts here?

Thanks and Cheers

Andy

--