Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Dave Rolsky <au...@urth.org> on 2001/02/17 00:23:58 UTC

[JOB SEEKER]: Me

My current contract is winding down and rather than rotting away at home I
think I should try to get some sort of job.

I know Perl and mod_perl very well, and Mason even better.

I'd love to work on something large scale, and it goes without saying that
I want to do Perl.

I live in Minnesota but I won't be there much until mid-April so
telecommuting work is preferred.  If you have a quick contract in
Pittsburgh for me (where I'll mostly be from now to April) that would work
too.

If my resume doesn't demonstrate make it clear, I am not a visual designer
;).  However, I am quite good as an application designer and developer.

My resume is online at http://www.urth.org/resume/

Of course, if someone wants to pay me to hack on Alzabo or Mason, don't be
shy!

-dave

www.urth.org
We await the New Sun