Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by shashikanth69 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 14:22:59 UTC

Re: Page Expiry In IE8

Hi Guys,

           I am posting again as i havent get any solution for this problem
yet. Hope this time i may get one.
Just addign somemore tho the description of my earlier post.

Here are the example url i am using from our employers domain in two tabs.

1st tab: http://xdev.comapny.com/externalapp

2nd tab : http://xdev.comapny.com/myapp

when I do any operation in any page in my application the page just expires
and goes to the default page which configured through page expiry method.

-shashi

Re: Page Expiry In IE8

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Wicket 1.3.1 is quite old.

The following settings look suspicious:

 getSessionSettings().setPageMapEvictionStrategy(new
LeastRecentlyAccessedEvictionStrategy(2));
         getSessionSettings().setMaxPageMaps(2);

Increase these values are try again.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM, shashikanth69 <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
>           I am posting again as i havent get any solution for this problem
> yet. Hope this time i may get one.
> Just addign somemore tho the description of my earlier post.
>
> Here are the example url i am using from our employers domain in two tabs.
>
> 1st tab: http://xdev.comapny.com/externalapp
>
> 2nd tab : http://xdev.comapny.com/myapp
>
> when I do any operation in any page in my application the page just expires
> and goes to the default page which configured through page expiry method.
>
> -shashi

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development