Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by "." <93...@qq.com> on 2020/11/25 02:36:55 UTC

In grid3D, the space between different line charts is too wide. How do I set parameters?

As shown in the figure,The interval between each line chart is too large.&nbsp;
I want to make the interval smaller. How to set it?
如图,每张折线图之间的间隔太大了,我想让他们之间的间隔变小,该如何做设置?

Re: In grid3D, the space between different line charts is too wide. How do I set parameters?

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can set a larger range on Y. Like min: -1, max: 1

Regards

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts(incubating) PPMC