Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by RK <ra...@imisoft.com> on 2004/03/02 10:41:15 UTC

Help me using url rewriting

Hi,
Iam writing an apache module which will build a URL based on the request.
the url can be an internal/external. then the module redirects user to new
url.
Here instead of redirecting the user to new url, i want to fetch the content
and display it to user.
Pl help me doing this using URL Rewrittter here.