Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by 黑洞 <he...@sina.com> on 2013/09/13 03:38:00 UTC

win7+cygwin+cloudstack having a problem

I am according to the github cloudstack source code for INSTANL.md

1、cygwin is goode
2、database is goode
3、mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run
exception detail:

lassPostProcessor$ImportAwareBeanPostProcessor#0]; root of factory hierarchy
ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] (main:) Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'niciraNvpDaoImpl' defined in class path resource [componentContext.xml]: BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException-->null
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:452)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:225)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:609)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:918)

what wrong?

Thanks

云计算基础架构师
Github:https://github.com/heidsoftWeibo: http://weibo.com/liuganbin
研究方向:云计算(云安全)、大数据(数据处理分析)
主要学习: Linux / C / C++ / JAVA /Python
Email:heidsoft@sina.com
Tell:18601706743

RE: win7+cygwin+cloudstack having a problem

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
Build problem?

Let me explain:

Bean definitions cross reference .class files, e.g.

Administrator@cc-svr10 ~/github/cifs
$ grep -R iciraNvpDaoImpl * --include=*.xml.in
cloudstack/client/tomcatconf/componentContext.xml.in:  <bean id="niciraNvpDaoImpl" class="com.cloud.network.dao.NiciraNvpDaoImpl" />
cloudstack/client/tomcatconf/nonossComponentContext.xml.in:  <bean id="niciraNvpDaoImpl" class="com.cloud.network.dao.NiciraNvpDaoImpl" />

Notice I’m using .xml.in above.   The build copies these files and changes their extension to .xml

Next, check that the bean’s class has been deployed to the folder that Jetty will use, e.g.

Administrator@cc-svr10 ~/github/cifs
$ grep -R "iciraNvpDaoImpl\.class" *
Binary file cloudstack/client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.3.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/cloud-plugin-network-nvp-4.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar matches
Binary file cloudstack/client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.3.0-SNAPSHOT.war matches
Binary file cloudstack/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/target/cloud-plugin-network-nvp-4.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar matches

If you don’t see any matches, then the command you used to build may be for an older version of CloudStack. :(

This happens whenever we improve the build, because build updates are not backwards compatible.

If you are using the Windows Development instructions https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Setting+up+a+CloudStack+dev+environment+on+Windows , take a look at the update just I made to “Step 13) Build”.

If you have similar problems in the future, take a look at the most up to date build instructions, which are at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/How+to+build+CloudStack

DL

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
(Apologies if this was sent twice, I am having trouble responding to the message)...

I sense a build problem, Let me explain:

Posted by Punith s <pu...@cloudbyte.com>.
are you using a devcloud or a production evironment ??

regards,
punith s
cloudbyte