Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave Everson <dj...@mygolftrac.com> on 2006/04/21 22:32:02 UTC

Building 1.1.2 Sandbox

We are planning on using the Schedule component which is part of the
sandbox.  We would like to use 1.1.2.  I see that the sandbox jar is not
available in the nightly builds page.  I am very new to Maven.  I was
went through the process outlined in the Wiki to build.  However, it
appears to build 1.1.3-SNAPSHOT rather than 1.1.2.  Could someone
quickly outline the process for building 1.1.2?

Thanks!

Re: Building 1.1.2 Sandbox

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
1.1.3 will work fine (we haven't released 1.1.2 other than as snapshots yet.

You can also find sandbox nightly builds here:

http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tomahawk/tomahawk-sandbox/

Re: Building 1.1.2 Sandbox

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
> However, it appears to build 1.1.3-SNAPSHOT rather than 1.1.2.  Could someone
> quickly outline the process for building 1.1.2?

That's b/c we are about to release 1.1.2 and have created a branch.
1.1.3 is now the "latest and greatest" (even though at this exact
moment there is very little difference.)

You can always check out the branch if you really want 1.1.2

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/branches/1_1_2

Just do a mvn install on your checkout

> Thanks!

Sean