Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/21 00:16:31 UTC

minor javadoc warning in RAFContainerFactory.java

Noticed the following javadoc warning in trunk:

java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\store\raw\data\RAFContainerFactory.java:51:
warning - Tag @see: missing '#': "newRAFContainer(BaseDataFileFactory
factory)"

Thanks,
Deepa

Re: minor javadoc warning in RAFContainerFactory.java

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.
Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM> writes:

> Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Noticed the following javadoc warning in trunk:
>>
>> java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\store\raw\data\RAFContainerFactory.java:51:
>> warning - Tag @see: missing '#': "newRAFContainer(BaseDataFileFactory
>> factory)"
>
> Thank you, Deepa. I have fixed it on trunk now. I still see sixteen
> warnings on this form:
>
>   [javadoc] /usr/home/kah/derby/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/catalog/SystemProcedures.java:1221: warning: unmappable character for encoding ASCII
>   [javadoc]      * SYSCS_BULK_INSERT (IN SCHEMANAME VARCHAR(128), IN TABLENAME??? VARCHAR(128),?
>   [javadoc]                                                                                    ^

Seems like there were non-breaking space characters in some of the
comments. I changed them to ordinary spaces and committed to trunk.

--
Knut Anders

Re: minor javadoc warning in RAFContainerFactory.java

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.