Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Simon Irwin <si...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/09 15:02:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 1.3 and OpenSSL

Hi All -

I'm using a very old version of Apache - 1.3.12 and mod_ssl 2.6.6. For
historical reasons I cannot upgrade to newer versions.

However, I may soon need to upgrade my OpenSSL version from 0.9.5a to 0.9.8a.
I know this is a strange position to be in.

So I have a couple of questions. Does anyone know whether Apache
1.3.12(with mod_ssl
2.6.6) will work with OpenSSL 0.9.8a? Are there any known compatibility
issues?

thanks
Simon