Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/04/10 11:12:29 UTC

Jewel working on Firefox

Hi

just let you know that the few issues I had in Firefox now are solved. So
for now Jewel works the same in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Yandex
I'll plan to look into IE11, but I'll left it for more later since I think
is more needed to bring more components, end Slider, look into Layouts and
ensure that are responsive, and more...

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Jewel working on Firefox

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

seems IE11 can be of interest for our users, and I think I'll put work on
it, but it's not in top priority since I think is more important to get
more components and ensure all works ok in at least Chrome, FF and Safari,
then spend time fixing IE11 maintaining the rest.

Maybe to gather more information I can do a poll in a tweet to see
reactions from our current audience...

Thanks!

Carlos

--