Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Roman D <do...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/15 20:14:15 UTC

Couple WCK/Slide problems

Hi,

I have  WebdavFileStore-type class implementing BasicWebdavStore.
Slide configured with /files as root of storage.
When starting server, first isFolder() is called for /files
IsFolder() return true for /files, because it's a folder and it's root.
But then getResourceContent() is called for /files!
getResourceContent() should return InputStream. All my folders and files
are database objects. I don't have real files to get InputStream from.
This means /files is not folder on filesystem, it's virtual folder and
can't be used with getResourceContent().
Returning null crashes Slide as well as throwing exception.
Only returning some bogus/invalid InputStream doesn't crash Slide.
Am I missing something?

Newbie question - I have files/folders in database with UTF-8 names.
When they are presented through Slide all names are look wrong like
"x?xxxúx?x?x?" How do I transcode UTF-8 strings so they look right in
webDav presentation?

Thank you.

Re: Couple WCK/Slide problems

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.