Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by mircea <mi...@yahoo.ca> on 2012/12/04 15:36:46 UTC

Re: Filter for getting Subject and authorizing in REST requests w/only a sessionId

Hello Whitney,

I came across of the same kind of problem: I want to check authorization
based on a sessionID (cookie) without previously authenticating the user
(the user is authenticated via another service which has a common DB). If
the request (which is actually a service) has the cookie, I check the cookie
in a remote DB and authorize hence based on the cookie.
I want to add authorization on resources(REST api)

Did you succeed to solve the issue?