Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Uwe Stelzer <Uw...@web.de> on 2002/02/25 14:34:11 UTC

Cocoon filters event-handler attributes from my body tags

Hello Cocooners,

when I use the following in my xsl stylesheet:

cocoon will filter the onUnload attribute when viewing the page with
netscape 6.
Opera and IE work fine.
Why is that?

Thanks in advance,

Uwe Stelzer

Re: Cocoon filters event-handler attributes from my body tags

Posted by Uwe Stelzer <Uw...@web.de>.
======================================
my formpage2html.xsl stylesheet:
======================================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE page [
<!ENTITY Uuml "&#220;">
<!ENTITY Auml "&#196;">
<!ENTITY Ouml "&#214;">
<!ENTITY uuml "&#252;">
<!ENTITY auml "&#228;">
<!ENTITY ouml "&#246;">
<!ENTITY szlig "&#223;">
<!ENTITY nbsp "&#160;">
<!ENTITY lt "&#160;">
<!ENTITY gt "&#160;">
]>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

  <xsl:template match="page">
    <head>
      <META content="0" http-equiv="expires"/>
      <META content="nocache" http-equiv="pragma"/>
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="../vbi.css" type="text/css"/>
      <script language="JavaScript" src="../vbi.js" type="text/javascript"/>
     <title>
      <xsl:value-of select="title"/>
     </title>
    </head>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="content"/>
  </xsl:template>

<!-- ... (nothing relevant, other templates)... -->

</xsl:stylesheet>

a typical xsp-page using this stylesheet:
<xsp:page
   language="java"
   xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
   xmlns:xsp-formval="http://apache.org/xsp/form-validator/2.0"
   xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
   xmlns:session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"

<xsp:structure>
        <xsp:include>java.lang.*</xsp:include>
</xsp:structure>
   <page>

      <content title="Form">
      <!-- ...some content... -->
      </content>

   </page>
</xsp:page>

Only certain attributes (like onUnload) are filtered by cocoon (or may it be
tomcat?)
and only when I use Netscape 6.1 !!
I just tested Mozilla 0.9.6 and it works!!

Posted by Uwe Stelzer <Uw...@web.de>.
Sorry, it was my fault. I had my Webwasher(ad filter) configured as proxy
for Netscape 6.1.
Netscape didn't recnognize that Cocoon was running on a local server, my
other browsers did.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Still in love with Cocoon,