Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/12/20 14:05:36 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf 4.1.4 has been released !

Hi all,

The Karaf team is pleased to announce Karaf "Container" 4.1.4 release.

This is a bug fix release containing some improvements and updates.

We encourage all 4.1.x users to upgrade to this release.

This release is available here:

   http://karaf.apache.org/download.html#container-414

You can take a look on the Release Notes for details:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12341702

Enjoy !

JB on behalf of the Karaf team

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf 4.1.4 has been released !

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Thanks for this release.

Good job guys !

François