Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andy Kriger <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/21 19:05:58 UTC

SOAPMonitor and multiple web applications

When I have multiple web applications configured with SOAPMonitor it
only seems to work with one of them. I'm guessing this has to do with
the port number specified in web.xml? If so, can I just change this
value for each web application using SOAPMonitor? Will any value be
accepted - can I do this as part of my automated Ant build process
(maybe using the Ant token rewriting)?

I need to do this because we often produce multiple versions of web
service builds for different developers to play with.

thx
andy