Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com> on 2006/03/06 16:36:06 UTC

Stable C++ code tagged

A stable version of C++ Tuscany can be found at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/cpp-stable-20060304

The build.txt file in the top level explains how to build the code.

The sca/readme.txt describes the current function supported.

Pete

Re: Stable C++ code tagged

Posted by Colin Thorne <th...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks for fixing this.

--
Colin Thorne

Re: Stable C++ code tagged

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
fixed as TUSCANY-108 on Jira

Re: Stable C++ code tagged

Re: Stable C++ code tagged

Posted by Colin Thorne <th...@googlemail.com>.
Now I'm trying to get SCA built - the build.txt file doesn't say which
version of Axis (or Xerces) I should be using for Windows - shall I just use
the same version as Linux?

--
Colin Thorne

Re: Stable C++ code tagged

Posted by Colin Thorne <th...@googlemail.com>.
OK, I'm getting further. I have built SDO for C++ (I had to change both the
preprocessor include settings, and the lib include settings for the
sdo_runtime project). I now have:

Additional include directories:
..\..\..\runtime\core\src,..\..\..\lib\libxml2-2.6.23.win32\include
,..\..\..\lib\iconv-1.9.1.win32\include,..\..\..\dependencies\zlib-
1.2.2.win32\include

Additional library path:
..\..\..\lib\libxml2-2.6.23.win32\lib

I received some errors when copying some files in the post-build step - so I
had to change the locations for the same directories as before (i.elib\libxml2-
2.6.23 which was dependencies\libxml2-2.6.19)

I also had a problem when I try to build the project 'sdo_test' - in this
case it looks like the project settings don't include the header files for
sdo - this is using the Win32 Release configuration.

I used the debug configuration and the tests run from within Visual Studio.

--
Colin Thorne

Re: Stable C++ code tagged

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Looks like the Windows projects need to be updated (along with the
instructions) to use an environment variable for the location of the
dependencies. I'll raise an issue on Jira.

Re: Stable C++ code tagged

Posted by Colin Thorne <th...@googlemail.com>.

--
Colin Thorne