Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by acutepig <ac...@foxmail.com> on 2014/10/16 15:30:41 UTC

A questionnaire of the motivation for participating in collaborative knowledge production communit

Dear sir/madam:
  My name is Jo.I am a graduate student of communication major from the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology.Due to the need of our research,We designed the questionnaire for knowing about what drives people to devote their time and expertise to collaborative knowledge communities such as Wikipedia and Quora.
  This questionnaire is anonymous, the data is only for academic research.If you want to know about the result of our study,please let us know your contact information,I will send it to you after we finish the research.
  Your reply will be very valuable to our research, thank you for your participation!
  Sincerely
  Jo‍‍
THE LINK:http://www.sojump.com/jq/3890173.aspx‍