Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sameer Tilak <ss...@live.com> on 2013/12/03 01:10:36 UTC

Pig vector project

Hi All,We are using Pig top build our data pipeline.
I came across the following:https://github.com/tdunning/pig-vector
The last commit was 2 yrs ago. Any information on will there be any further work on this project?

RE: Pig vector project

Posted by Sameer Tilak <ss...@live.com>.
Cool! I am using it for sequence file reading so will be happy to look into it.

Re: Pig vector project

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Elephant bird is distinctly superior to Pig Vector for many things (it
moved forward, Pig Vector did not).

I believe here is also a Twitter internal project known as PigML which is
much more what Pig Vector wanted to be.

There is also https://github.com/hanborq/pigml, but I think it is very
different.

You might ping @pbrane (Jake Mannix <ja...@gmail.com>) or @lintool