Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/03 02:55:46 UTC

Prototype 1.6.1

I'm just about done with a new module, tapx-prototype, that will
package Prototype 1.6.1 and seamlessly slip it into place.

http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapx/tapx-prototype/

Currently a snapshot, a stable version will be ready shortly.  Give it a whirl!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Prototype 1.6.1

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
'cause I was working too quickly!

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Gunter Winkler <gu...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Howard Lewis Ship schrieb:
>> I'm just about done with a new module, tapx-prototype, that will
>> package Prototype 1.6.1 and seamlessly slip it into place.
>>
>> http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapx/tapx-prototype/
>>

> about the page: Why does the "prototype" link point to
> http://www.openqa.org/selenium/ ?
>
> mfg
> Gunter
>
> PS: We were facing the IE8 problem just a few days ago - so the patch is
> very helpful!

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210