Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ignacio de Córdoba <ic...@skios.es> on 2008/05/11 00:12:11 UTC

Loosing content type encoding in bean:include

Hi there,
I am having a problem when trying to include a page using bean:include. I
loose the encoding even the included page has the right <@page encoding ...>
attributes.
Is this a bug or I am doing something wrong?
I am using struts 1.3
I've tried to use othre include options, but <bean:include> is the one that
doesn't make struts change module in the request (I use different modules
but wich jsp:include or c:import including an action from other module makes
the current module be changed and so <html:form>'s don't work.

Thanks for any help... any of both issues would solve my problem as
jsp:include or c:import handle correctly the page encoding.

Ignacio