Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by GERODOLLE Anne RD-MAPS-GRE <an...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2006/12/18 16:43:41 UTC

obr vs maven repository

Hi,

I am looking for a way to use a maven repository as an OSGi bundle
repository. Are there any tools already available ?

either a tool that generates a repository.xml file from an existing
maven repository
or a "maven obr" bundle that would rely on a maven repository rather
than on a repository.xml file

Thanks in advance,

Anne

Re: obr vs maven repository

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
GERODOLLE Anne RD-MAPS-GRE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a way to use a maven repository as an OSGi bundle
> repository. Are there any tools already available ?
>
> either a tool that generates a repository.xml file from an existing
> maven repository
> or a "maven obr" bundle that would rely on a maven repository rather
> than on a repository.xml file

Well, if you have a maven repository full of bundles, then you could run
Peter Kriens' bindex tool over it to generate the repository.xml file
and then you are done.

-> richard