Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by George Leslie-Waksman <ge...@cloverhealth.com.INVALID> on 2017/01/02 02:16:09 UTC

Re: Subsequent Airflow Meetup: 2017/01/11

Sorry for the delayed response, end of year and holidays stole my attention
for a bit.

With the new year, I was just looking to pick things back up and solicit
presenters for the meetup. Given we're looking for two more, and
Dan(Airbnb) and Kevin(Agari) have already expressed interest, I'd be happy
to give them the spots.

I hope the delay in my response isn't too much of an inconvenience for
anyone. Dan, Kevin: confirm and I'll add you to the line up.

--George

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Great. I've updated the meet-up with the new speakers and talks.

-s

Posted by Kevin Mandich <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi George:

Posted by Dan Davydov <da...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.