Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/12/25 14:43:30 UTC

Blog for 1.7.0

Anyone up for writing a blog about 1.7.0? Main things would be
de-async (and future plans around that) and ApiConext/buildApi, I
guess? As well as graduation of some projects from labs?

ap

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
This is the link I wanted to paste: http://jekyllrb.com/docs/posts/

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda <no...@noorul.com>.
On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 11:18 PM, Ignasi Barrera
<ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Everett and Andrew P. for having a look. The new blog is live now!
> http://jclouds.apache.org/blog/
>
> We can add the 1.7 release post there! :)

Awesome!

Regards,
Noorul

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Everett and Andrew P. for having a look. The new blog is live now!
http://jclouds.apache.org/blog/

We can add the 1.7 release post there! :)

Ignasi

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
I don't know if we have the credentials. Anyway, I think that we should
migrate from thumblr to Jekyll, to have everything in the jclouds-site
repo. Adding blog posts then would be super easy. WDYT?

Meanwhile, I'll add the post in my personal blog :)

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: Blog for 1.7.0

Posted by Jayant Kaushal <aw...@gmail.com>.
Have the tests for 1.7 been updated??i keep searching

Regards
Jayant Kaushal