Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by cscsaba <cs...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 15:32:44 UTC

Chainsaw question

Hello,

I hope I dont disturb this mailing list but webpage of Apache Chainsaw
directed me here (http://logging.apache.org/chainsaw/mail-lists.html)

So, I would like to generate log4j xml by log4php for Chainsaw, but Chainsaw
drops some error during the processing the log file.
*    The errors are :
        Parsing error on line 19 and column 32*
*        XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.*

Check this overview : http://pastebin.com/bX3A2Dmm

My question is, what cause the parser error ? And xml starts and ends with
the same entity <log4j:eventSet ...> </log4j:eventSet> then what is the real
problem ?

Can you point at what could be wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

Csaba

Re: Chainsaw question

Posted by cscsaba <cs...@gmail.com>.
Ok, Scott, many thanks for your help and the quick reply.

Re: Chainsaw question

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Chainsaw question

Posted by cscsaba <cs...@gmail.com>.