Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ke...@tcs.com on 2005/10/19 17:53:32 UTC

valueChangeListener for
I am using <h:valueChangeListener for<h:inputText as well as for
<h:inputTextarea inside <x:dataTable, which is working fine. When I change
the value in one of the row of dataTable it fires the Event for that row
only, which is correct.
But when I use the <h:valueChangeListener for <h:selectOneMenu inside
<x:dataTable, it fires the multiple valueChange Events even if User has
changed only one row, has any one came across with the similar problem.
I have checked the same thing using valueChangeListener attribute for
<h:selectOneMenu, and calling the Managed Bean method, but with this
approach it didnt work.

Thanks & Regards,
Ketan.

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you