Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2012/10/24 08:07:26 UTC

Assigning the tricky issues to next version

Hi all,

I'd like to re-assign the tricky issues of ensuring scalability and
fault tolerance to the next version 0.7 release. Here's a list of
issues will be reassigned:

- Messaging Scalability Improvement
- Fault Tolerant Job Processing
- Data re-partitioning

If there's no objection from dev community, I'll reassign tasks to 0.7.

And, please review&vote on 0.6 RC1. Hama 0.5 release doesn't work well.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Assigning the tricky issues to next version

Posted by Suraj Menon <me...@gmail.com>.
+1 for releasing more stable release.  Let's keep 0.7 for scalability
goals. We can continue with 0.6.X for improvements in performance with
Fault tolerance.

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com>.
I'd be +1.