Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Nuggihalli,Naren" <Na...@gartner.com> on 2004/08/18 15:16:26 UTC

Multilingual site content

Hello,

          we are using Java/oracle based in home built content management system, and we use VTL as template language. I need some info. on multilingual content support, as it would help us to bring all regional sites under one content management system.

Re: Multilingual site content

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
On Aug 18, 2004, at 9:16 AM, Nuggihalli,Naren wrote:

> Hello,
>
>           we are using Java/oracle based in home built content
> management system, and we use VTL as template language. I need some
> info. on multilingual content support, as it would help us to bring
> all regional sites under one content management system.

What kind of info?

geir@4quarters.com