Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "F.D." <fr...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/21 11:55:34 UTC

C++ Node doesnot shut down

Hi igniters,
I'm using a client node in C++ to lanch several compute on a cluster, and
it's working quite well, but when I try to close the node with every king
of Ignition::Stop/StopAll(true/false), my client remain freezed.

I'm using the 2.7.6. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
   F.D.

Re: C++ Node doesnot shut down

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Can you collect stack traces (both JVM with jstack and C with gdb, if
possible)?

Ilya Kasnacheev