Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeff Hoffmann <je...@propertykey.com> on 2005/04/08 23:36:47 UTC

How do I "force session cookies to be set to the root path"?

I'm using Tomcat 5.5.7 and I'm trying to get the session cookies to be
set to something other than the webapp path, preferably the server root.
  In the change log for 5.5.4 it says "Add the ability to force session
cookies to be set to the root path "/", but I can't find anything that
actually says how to do it.  Is this still possible, and if so, how do I
do it?

--
Jeff Hoffmann
jeff@propertykey.com