Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Meyer <mi...@yahoo.de> on 2004/06/18 13:19:12 UTC

wsdl is not generated

hi,

I created with the help of the xdoclet axis tags the
following service-wsdd file :

<service name="TestAxisJavaService"
      provider="java:RPC"

    <parameter name="className"

value="de.juwimm.axis.test.ws.TestWSBean" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods"
               value="isAlive "
    />
    <parameter name="scope"
               value="Request"/>
  </service>

Next I put the class TestWSBean into the axis WEB-INF
class directory and I restarted my Tomcat 5.0.19. When
I go to happyaxis.jsp I can see that axis presents my
class as webservice but when I click on the link show
wsdl I got the following error :

AXIS error
Could not generate WSDL!
There is no SOAP service at this location

Can someone please tell me, why the wsdl is not
generated by axis?

I am using axis 1.1

Michael

Bestellen Sie Y! DSL und erhalten Sie die AVM "FritzBox SL" für 0€.
Sie sparen 119€ und bekommen 2 Monate Grundgebührbefreiung.
http://de.adsl.yahoo.com