Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Paul Tremblett <pt...@swva.net> on 2009/10/21 00:03:08 UTC

Stable Release

The Chukwa Administrator guide gives a link to the latest stable
release. The hypertext is http://hadoop.apache.org/chukwa/
releases.html)./ I have tried removing the extraneous characters at
the end but have not been able to come up with a working link. What is
the *real* link to the stable release?

Re: Stable Release

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.
Trick question. We haven't done a stable release yet!  The URL is
right, the page should be up soon.

  We have a stable release candidate available, here:
http://people.apache.org/~asrabkin/chukwa-0.3.0-candidate-3/  We're in
the process of getting it through the full Apache release process.
Feel free to play with it and tell us if you spot issues.

Thanks for spotting the typo in the admin guide.

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department