Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Anton Pevtsov <An...@moscow.vdiweb.com> on 2006/01/27 17:30:06 UTC

stdcxx committership

Some time ago I got an invitation from stdcxx PPMC via Martin Sebor's
mail to join the ranks of stdcxx committers. I have accepted the offer
and faxed the completed CLA.

I am very pleased that the stdcxx PPMC appreciates my contributions to
the project.

Thanks,
Anton Pevtsov.

Re: stdcxx committership

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Martin Sebor wrote:

> I don't see Anton's name on Jim's committers page yet:
>   http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
>
> I assume we need to wait to request a user account for Anton until
> his CLA shows up on the page, correct?

That file is incidental to our master list.  But yes, it will take a day
or two for Jim to update the master list, to permit an account creation
request to be sent to root.

Bill

Re: stdcxx committership

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Anton Pevtsov wrote:
>
>> Some time ago I got an invitation from stdcxx PPMC via Martin Sebor's
>> mail to join the ranks of stdcxx committers. I have accepted the offer
>> and faxed the completed CLA.
>

> I'd wish you welcome aboard, but that would belittle your previous
> contributions which earned you the privilage :)  So thanks for your
> continued contributions.

I don't see Anton's name on Jim's committers page yet:
   http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

I assume we need to wait to request a user account for Anton until
his CLA shows up on the page, correct?

Martin

Re: stdcxx committership

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.