Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Droshi <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/15 12:56:23 UTC

Adding Item to Order

I have recently solved this problem as detailed here:
http://www.nabble.com/error-message-when-click-on-%22Edit-Items%22-td14204488.html

But now I am getting the following error:

The following required parameter is missing:
[appendOrderItem.shipGroupSeqId]

This happens when opening an order that has status "Created" (not approved
or completed), clicking on Edit Items, and adding one from any of my
catalogs.

Similar to the previous problem, I assume this points to an error in setting
up something with shipping, either at the product level (shipping
dimensions, weight?) or at the store level. Can anyone help me here? I have
tried many different settings at the store level, but I haven't yet had
anything work. Also since I am using this for an internal inventory system,
shipping is only a Pick Up service and therefore all of my items are flagged
to not charge for shipping, maybe this is a problem as well?

I will keep changing one setting at a time and trying, but so far nothing is
working and I don't see anything in the search on this specific issue.

Thank you for any help in advance.

Re: Adding Item to Order

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
Hi,

appending aggregate products to existing orders is not supported.

On Jan 16, 2009, at 11:30 AM, Droshi wrote:

> I also believe the problem to this may be due to the products I am
> trying to
> add are configurable (aggregate) products.

> This is the same problem when
> trying to create orders for someone else using the admin tool
> instead of the
> website front-end.

Can you reproduce " the same problem" on demo server?

Bilgin

Re: Adding Item to Order

Posted by Droshi <an...@gmail.com>.
I also believe the problem to this may be due to the products I am trying to
add are configurable (aggregate) products. This is the same problem when
trying to create orders for someone else using the admin tool instead of the
website front-end.

Please let me know if anyone is working on a patch.

Thank you.