Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rohit Harchandani <rh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 22:37:05 UTC

Re: solr postfilter question

Hi,
I did finally manage to this. I get all the documents in the post filter
and then call collect on the each ones that match the filter criteria. But
for some reason, it does not seem to hit the query results cache (equals
succeeds and the hashcode is good too)? Not sure what I am missing here?
Thanks,
Rohit

Posted by Rohit Harchandani <rh...@gmail.com>.
Basically i see it is looking up the cache and getting a hit, but it still
seems to be collecting all the documents again.
Thanks,
Rohit